Monday 21 April 2014

RE Survey :Religion (& Spirituality) on the Internet


https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gT9MzuMjBwj-M-kItKkG4XM8s-YpNVqOEIqqzIeUgfk/viewform

Religion (& Spirituality) on the Internet

Hi, Thank you for considering this survey (approximately 3-8 minutes long). My name is Annette and I'm a Religious Studies graduate student at CSULB. I am doing research on online religious activity. In this survey, I am looking at online religious communities/individuals, how participants are interacting and supplementing their spiritual needs and religious information, and what this might mean for the future of religion. If this survey is not applicable to you, please forward it to a friend who may want to help out. Your contribution is greatly appreciated. Your personal and direct responses will be kept private and used for my own research purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment